Cancellation and Refund Policy
Welcome to Ken Institute of Executive Learning Pvt. Ltd!
Refund requests will be accepted prior to closure of registration or 10 days before the date of batch commencement whichever is earlier after deducting the minimum of service charges (Indian Student – INR 5000 + GST/International Student – USD 125).
*In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
1. Your admission will be cancelled
● If the admission form is incomplete,
● If the course fee is not paid within the stipulated time,
● If the supporting documents are not complete,
● If false documents have been submitted,
● If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
● If the minimum eligiblity criteria is not fulfilled,
● If incorrect or wrong information is given,
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Admission Forms received without supporting documents will be rejected and fee will not be refunded.
Very Very Important Note:
1. No examination fee is required to be paid by all learners.
2. It is same for all Courses.
Before filling up the application form, please ensure your eligibility for admission is met as per the course brochure, otherwise the application form will be cancelled and the fee paid by you will not be refunded.