Certified Accident/Incident Investigator$120
About this course
The course is designed to provide a thorough explanation to all aspects related to Health & Safety Incidents including Incident & Accident classification, Investigation purposes, Accidents causes, process, statistics, rates, analysis and recommendations.
This course takes a risk management method based on best practice and international standards, such as International Labour Organization (ILO) codes of practice, with special reference to the model proposed in the ILO’s “Guidelines (ILO-OSH 2001). Local regulations and cultural issues form part of the study programme where relevant and suitable.
The syllabus refers to international conventions, standards and UK legislation.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise online lectures, interactive forums, class exercises, and case study discussions imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will be granted 24×7 access to the KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, recorded videos, and assignments, etc. as per the requirement of the program.
Students can chat in real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- The causes behind the occurrence help in formulating measures to prevent such or even more serious incidents.
- Organization is equipped with a band of trained investigators who can shoulder the task of conducting enquiry investigations.
- The organization can define and chalk out more efficient roles and responsibilities, following which overall EHS culture can get a boost.
- Managerial skill and work force behavior can be further improved based on the positive recommendation of the investigations
- Duration: 2 Days
- Total Hours: 16
- Training Method: E-Learning.
Online exam having 70 MCQ’s to solve within 90 mins.