Certified Safety Supervisor$75
About this course
The Certified Safety Supervisor is the world’s leading training and management certification. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working.
This program also covers important safety and health concepts every trainer needs to know.
The syllabus refers to international conventions, standards and UK legislation.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise online lectures, interactive forums, class exercises, and case study discussions imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will be granted 24×7 access to the KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, recorded videos, and assignments, etc. as per the requirement of the program.
Students can chat in real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- Hiring Preferences and Salary Increases
- Enhance Your Self-Esteem: The most frequent reported value derived from achieving a BCSP credential is increased self-esteem and personal satisfaction.
- Share Your Knowledge for Professional Safety Practice: Having achieved a certification shows you have mastered the core knowledge required for professional safety practice.
- Gain an Advantage Over Your Peers
- Duration: 8 hours
- Training Method: E-Learning.
Online exam having 30 MCQ’s to solve within 60 Mins