Diploma in Mechanical Engineering$75000
About this course
The course titled “Diploma in Mechanical Engineering” is designed and developed to impart hands-on skills & brush up the fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering for ITI holders as well as working professionals with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of industry experience. The course will help participants to understand basics, fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering in the different types of activities, Products, and Services, in your workplace.
“Diploma in Mechanical Engineering” is a 3 Years of Program which can be completed in 9 Months with the help of (Fast Track Feature).
This course provides Engineering Solid Mechanics for ITI holders & for students already familiar with some of the concepts and are looking for somewhere to brush up the fundamentals.
- Obtain A World Recognized Certificate from KEN Institute. The course has been designed and delivered by Highly Qualified professionals which will teach you the best of Mechanical Engineering practices and also gives you an internationally recognized certificate that can be used anywhere in the world.
- Learn through Assignments in our Learning Management Platform.
- A fully online program with LIVE and interactive lectures that provide a “real” classroom experience in a “virtual” environment. No isolated learning.
- Seamless technology that can transmit lecture videos effectively at the home broadband connection of 512 kbps.
- User-friendly and easy to use technology interface. No expensive and time-consuming software/ hardware installations required at your end.
- Virtual classrooms allow for active interactions with other fellow students and faculty. Convenient weekend schedules.
- In the event that a student misses a LIVE lecture on the Virtual Classroom for reason(s) beyond his/ her control, students can access the recorded sessions.
- Students on our learning management platform are provided access to program presentations, projects, case studies, assignments, videos and other reference material relevant to the program. Students can raise questions and doubts either real-time during the live class or through the discussion forum.
- Learn from Anywhere – No need to travel to an institute or training center. The student may learn from the comfort of his/her home.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise lectures, interactive sessions and class exercises imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will also be granted 24×7 access to KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies videos, and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the program. Students can chat real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- WHO SHOULD REGISTER
ITI in Mechanical, Min 1 or 2 years of professional experience.
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Indian Student – ITI in Mechanical from recognized institute (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) or working professionals with a minimum of 1 or 2 years of experience.
Adequate command of spoken and written English.
- INSTALLMENT SCHEDULE (*Optional)
1st Payment – On Enrolment
2nd Payment – Within 30 Days of Enrolment
3rd Payment – Within 60 Days of Enrolment
- LATE FEE
7 Days After Due Date – $ 20.00
10 Days After Due Date – $ 35.00
14 Days After Due Date – $ 70.00
Rejoining After Dropout – $ 70.00
*After 14 days from the due date Participant shall be considered as a dropout.
- REFUND ON CANCELATION BY PARTICIPANt
Request received prior to closure of registration or 10 days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
Indian Student – $ 70.00
International Student – $ 125.00
*In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
"Diploma in Mechanical Engineering" is a 3 Years of Program which can be completed in 9 Months with the help of (Fast Track Feature). "Diploma in Mechanical Engineering" has comprised of 6 Sems + 1 project studies. In Sem 1 there will be a total of 4 standard subjects with no electives. In Sem 2 there will be a total of 5 standard subjects with no electives. In Sem 3 there will be a total of 5 standard subjects with no electives. In Sem 4 there will be a total of 4 standard subjects with no electives. In Sem 5 there will be a total of 5 standard subjects with no electives. In Sem 6 there will be a total of 4 subjects (3 standard + 1 electives) and 1 project study. Students will get 30 live sessions / 2 Hours Each. The total live learning hours will be 62. The total private learning hours will be 60. Total learning involves in the course is 120 Hours.
Semester One 0/4
Semester Two 0/5
Semester Three 0/5
Semester Four 0/4
Semester Five 0/5
Semester Six 0/5