EHS – Train the Trainer (TTT)$120
About this course
This “Train-the-Trainer” program is designed to help students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training for their employer. This program includes training program requirements, how to develop effective training, and best practices for presenting safety and health training.
This program also covers important safety and health concepts every trainer needs to know.
The syllabus refers to international conventions, standards and UK legislation.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise online lectures, interactive forums, class exercises, and case study discussions imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will be granted 24×7 access to the KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, recorded videos, and assignments, etc. as per the requirement of the program.
Students can chat in real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- Build upon your current skills.
- Improve your presentation abilities.
- Increase your knowledge about developing safety training.
- Learn how to effectively conduct safety training.
- Make a difference in your workplace.
- Ensure management’s safety standards are effectively communicated to all employees.
- Educate trainers about how to influence positive action.
- Empower employees to work in a safe manner in order to reach organizational goals.
- Duration: 2 Days
- Total Hours: 16
- Training Method: E-Learning.
Online exam having 70 MCQ’s to solve within 90 mins.