Graduate Honour in Mechanical Engineering₹85000
About this course
The course titled “Graduate Honour in Mechanical Engineering” is designed and developed to teaches students to design and make devices and test that they work as planned. The course offers an area of focus, such as fluid mechanics, machine design, thermodynamics and much more in the different types of activities, Products, and Services.
“Graduate Honour in Mechanical Engineering” is a 4 Years of Program which can be completed in 14 Months with the help of (Fast Track Feature).
This course provides Deep & Extensive Engineering Solid Mechanics for freshers, diploma holders & for students already familiar with some of the concepts and are looking for somewhere to strengthen the fundamentals.
- Obtain A World Recognized Certificate from KEN Institute. The course has been designed and delivered by Highly Qualified professionals which will teach you the best of Mechanical Engineering practices and also gives you an internationally recognized certificate that can be used anywhere in the world.
- Learn through Assignments in our Learning Management Platform.
- A fully online program with LIVE and interactive lectures that provide a “real” classroom experience in a “virtual” environment. No isolated learning.
- Seamless technology that can transmit lecture videos effectively at home broadband connection of 512 kbps.
- User-friendly and easy to use technology interface. No expensive and time-consuming software/ hardware installations required at your end.
- Virtual classrooms allow for active interactions with other fellow students and faculty. Convenient weekend schedules.
- In the event that a student misses a LIVE lecture on the Virtual Classroom for reason(s) beyond his/ her control, students can access the recorded sessions.
- Students on our learning management platform are provided access to program presentations, projects, case studies, assignments, videos and other reference material relevant to the program. Students can raise questions and doubts either real-time during the live class or through the discussion forum.
- Learn from Anywhere – No need to travel to an institute or training center. The student may learn from the comfort of his/her home.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise lectures, interactive sessions and class exercises imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will also be granted 24×7 access to KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies videos, and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the program. Students can chat real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- WHO SHOULD REGISTER
Diploma Holder in Mechanical Engineering, 1 or 2 years of professional experience.
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Indian Student – Graduates (10+2+4) or Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering (10+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government)
International Student – Diploma or equivalent degree in a Mechanical Engineering discipline from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Adequate command of spoken and written English.
- INSTALLMENT SCHEDULE (*Optional)
1st Payment – On Enrolment
2nd Payment – Within 30 Days of Enrolment
3rd Payment – Within 60 Days of Enrolment
- LATE FEE
7 Days After Due Date – $ 20.00
10 Days After Due Date – $ 35.00
14 Days After Due Date – $ 70.00
Rejoining After Dropout – $ 70.00
*After 14 days from the due date Participant shall be considered as a dropout.
- REFUND ON CANCELATION BY PARTICIPANt
Request received prior to closure of registration or 10 days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
Indian Student – $ 70.00
International Student – $ 125.00
*In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
"Graduate Honour in Mechanical Engineering" is a 4 Years of Program which can be completed in 14 Months with the help of (Fast Track Feature). "Graduate Honour in Mechanical Engineering" has comprised of 8 Sems + 2 project studies. In Sem 1 there will be a total of 5 standard subjects with no electives. In Sem 2 there will be a total of 4 standard subjects with no electives. In Sem 3 there will be a total of 4 standard subjects with no electives. In Sem 4 there will be a total of 4 standard subjects with no electives. In Sem 5 there will be a total of 5 standard subjects with no electives. In Sem 6 there will be a total of 5 standard subjects with no electives. In Sem 7 there will be a total of 3 subjects (1 standard + 2 electives) and 1 project study will be there. In Sem 8 there will be a total of 3 subjects (1 standard + 2 electives) and 1 project study will be there. Students will get 38 live sessions / 2 Hours Each. The total live learning hours will be 77. The total private learning hours will be 83. Total learning involves in the course is 160 Hours.
Semester One 0/5
Semester Two 0/4
Semester Three 0/4
Semester Four 0/4
Semester Five 0/5
Semester Six 0/5
Semester Seven 0/4
Semester Eight 0/4