Graduation In Environmental Engineering$1155
About this course
The course is suitable for managers, supervisors, and staff from all types of organizations making routine decisions at work that need a broad understanding of environmental matters and be able to manage surroundings efficiently. The course is meticulously designed taking into consideration the technical and management aspects of environment that are required for a professional in a Managerial position to deliver his/her responsibilities on a daily basis. Moreover, the course content will also include insights into the various topics highlighted below, which would give the trainees a thorough understanding of the concepts. The course takes a risk management method based on best practice and international standards, such as International Labour Organization (ILO) codes of practice, with special reference to the model proposed in the ILO’s “Guidelines on Environmental Safety and Health Management Systems” (ILO-OSH 2001). Local regulations and cultural issues form part of the study program where relevant and suitable.
The syllabus refers to international conventions, standards and UK legislation.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise online lectures, interactive forums, class exercises, and case study discussions imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will be granted 24×7 access to the KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, recorded videos, and assignments, etc. as per the requirement of the program.
Students can chat in real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- Expands Your Skills to Lead Your Field
- Recognition with a mark of professionalism and offers a route to higher-level studies after successful completion.
- Fulfils the academic requirements to explore higher positions career opportunities.
- Provides an opportunity to opt for further progression in higher level study.
- Standard Duration: 3 Years
- Fastrack Duration: 9 Months
- Training Method: E-Learning.
- 5 Years Working Experience in relevant field
- Level 6 Qualification in similar domain or Diploma in HSE field
- Part A – Online written examination of 3 Hrs. inclusive of 30 objective Questions and 20 Descriptive questions.
- Part B – Online written examination of 3 Hrs. inclusive of 30 objective Questions and 20 Descriptive questions.
- Part C – Online written examination of 3 Hrs. inclusive of 30 objective Questions and 20 Descriptive questions.
- Part D – A report on “Workplace Inspection on fire safety” and a practical demonstration video of fire safety techniques.