Health & Safety Excellence – Level 2₹35000
About this course
The course titled “Health & Safety Excellence – Level 2” is designed and developed to impart hands-on skills on Health & Safety to working H&S professional with minimum 1 to 3 years of industry experience. The course will help participants to understand Health & Safety hazards in the different type of activities, Products and Services, in your workplace and to control risks associated with these hazards.
The overall objective of the course is to help you acquire hands-on skills to enable you to create a healthy and safe workplace for your organization. The course will enhance the Health & safety skills of not only H&S professionals but line Managers from operations and maintenance functions also, adding value to their professional careers. Remember, Health & Safety, in today’s business world, is not a stand-alone job to be handled by H&S professionals alone but is an integral part of operations, for which the line Managers are equally, if not more, responsible and accountable.
- Obtain A World Recognized H&S Certificate from KEN Institute. The course designed by M G Singhal will give you the best of Health & Safety training and also gives you an internationally recognized certificate that can be used anywhere in the world.
- Learn through Assignments in our Learning Management Platform.
- A fully online program with LIVE and interactive lectures that provide a “real” classroom experience in a “virtual” environment. No isolated learning.
- Seamless technology that can transmit lecture videos effectively at home broadband connection of 512 kbps.
- User-friendly and easy to use technology interface. No expensive and time-consuming software/ hardware installations required at your end.
- Virtual classrooms allow for active interactions with other fellow students and faculty. Convenient weekend schedules.
- In the event that a student misses a LIVE lecture on the Virtual Classroom for reason(s) beyond his/ her control, students can access the recorded sessions.
- Students on our learning management platform are provided access to program presentations, projects, case studies, assignments, videos and other reference material relevant to the program. Students can raise questions and doubts either real-time during the live class or through the discussion forum.
- Learn from Anywhere – No need to travel to an institute or training center. The student may learn from the comfort of his/her home.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise lectures, interactive sessions and class exercises imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will also be granted 24×7 access to KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies videos, and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the program. Students can chat real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- WHO SHOULD REGISTER
Safety Professionals, Health & Safety Professionals
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Indian Student – Graduates (10+2+4) or Diploma Holders (10+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government)
International Student – Diploma or Graduation or equivalent degree in an Engineering discipline from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- WORK EXPERIENCE
Diploma Holders – Minimum 1 years of experience as on 1st March 2019 in Safety / HSE / Health & Safety / Environment field.
Graduates – Minimum 1 years of experience as on 1st March 2019 in Safety / HSE / Health & Safety / Environment field.
Adequate command of spoken and written English.
- INSTALMENT SCHEDULE (*Optional)
1st Payment – On Enrolment
2nd Payment – Within 30 Days of Enrolment
- LATE FEE
7 Days After Due Date – $ 20.00
10 Days After Due Date – $ 35.00
14 Days After Due Date – $ 70.00
Rejoining After Dropout – $ 70.00
*After 14 days from the due date Participant shall be considered as a dropout.
- REFUND ON CANCELATION BY PARTICIPANt
Request received prior to closure of registration or 10 days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
Indian Student – $ 70.00
International Student – $ 125.00
*In all other cases, no refund shall be made.