Health & Safety Excellence – General Level (Level 2)$35000
About this course
Health & Safety Excellence – General Level (Level 2) is designed and developed to impart hands-on skills of Occupational Health & Safety to working professionals with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of industry experience. The course will help participants to understand Health & Safety hazards in the different type of Activities, Products and Services, in their workplace and to control risks associated with these hazards.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise online lectures, interactive forums, class exercises and case study discussions imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will be granted 24×7 access to KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, recorded videos, and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the program.
Students can chat in real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- Delivers core health and safety knowledge for effortless execution of health and safety practices in a diverse and challenging global workplace.
- Gives international recognition with a mark of professionalism and offers a route to international Diploma level studies after successful completion.
- Fulfills the academic requirements to explore higher positions of career opportunities.
- Provides an opportunity to opt for further progression in the higher-level study.
- Duration: 2 Months (60 Days).
- Training Method: E-Learning.
- Total Study Hours: 160.
- Total Course Fee: $750 / INR 35000 + 18% GST
- Part 1 – Online written examination of 3Hrs. inclusive of 30 objective Questions and 20 Descriptive questions.
- Part 2 – 1000 words project report submission within 60 days of written examination.
Health & Safety Excellence – General Level (Level 2) is designed and developed to impart hands-on skills of Occupational Health & Safety to working professionals with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of industry experience. The course will help participants to understand Health & Safety hazards in the different types of Activities, Products, and Services, in their workplace and to control risks associated with these hazards.
Topic 1: Prevention of Accidents and Losses Through Effective and Sustained Use Of "Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Risk Control (HIRA)" Technique.
Topic 2: OH&S Risk Assessment and Control Related to Manufacturing Equipment and Machinery.
Topic 3: OH&S Risks Management During Handling of Materials in Industry.
Topic 4: Control of OH&S Risks in Chemical Plants.
Topic 5: Loss and Disaster Prevention Through Effective Management of Fire Incidents.
UNIT B: PROJECT REPORT
Students are required to assess the existing health and safety culture of an organization or part of an organization which, wherever possible, should be their own workplace. Your assessment of the existing health and safety culture should take account of positive and negative indicators, both observable and underlying, as well as workforce perceptions, attitudes, and beliefs about health and safety and risk at work. Students will need to analyze the data they collect in order to arrive at conclusions about the health and safety culture of the organization (or part of the organization) they are focusing on.