Masters Honour in Mechanical Engineering$95000
About this course
The course titled Masters Honour in Mechanical Engineering is designed to dissipate skills and knowledge to the master’s level students that are sufficient to provide them a holistic knowledge of the subject. This would enable them to take on the day to day challenges that would come in the persecution of their skill at the practical level.
Masters Honour in Mechanical Engineering is a 2 Years of Program which can be completed in 12 Months with the help of (Fast Track Feature).
A master’s level course in this specialization of mechanical engineering aims at providing in-depth subject knowledge and skills to the bachelor’s pass out so as to build the competence and ability in them to handle the practical life challenges that would be put forward to them at the industrial level.
- Obtain A World Recognized Certificate from KEN Institute. The course has been designed and delivered by Highly Qualified professionals which will teach you the best of Mechanical Engineering practices and also gives you an internationally recognized certificate that can be used anywhere in the world.
- Learn through Assignments in our Learning Management Platform.
- A fully online program with LIVE and interactive lectures that provide a “real” classroom experience in a “virtual” environment. No isolated learning.
- Seamless technology that can transmit lecture videos effectively at home broadband connection of 512 kbps.
- User-friendly and easy to use technology interface. No expensive and time-consuming software/ hardware installations required at your end.
- Virtual classrooms allow for active interactions with other fellow students and faculty. Convenient weekend schedules.
- In the event that a student misses a LIVE lecture on the Virtual Classroom for reason(s) beyond his/ her control, students can access the recorded sessions.
- Students on our learning management platform are provided access to program presentations, projects, case studies, assignments, videos and other reference material relevant to the program. Students can raise questions and doubts either real-time during the live class or through the discussion forum.
- Learn from Anywhere – No need to travel to an institute or training center. The student may learn from the comfort of his/her home.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise lectures, interactive sessions and class exercises imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will also be granted 24×7 access to KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies videos, and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the program. Students can chat real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- WHO SHOULD REGISTER
Graduates in Mechanical Engineering, 4+ years of professional experience.
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Indian Student – Graduates (10+2+4) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) or working professionals with a minimum of 4+ years of experience.
International Student – Graduation or equivalent degree in an Engineering discipline from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Adequate command of spoken and written English.
- INSTALLMENT SCHEDULE (*Optional)
1st Payment – On Enrolment
2nd Payment – Within 30 Days of Enrolment
3rd Payment – Within 60 Days of Enrolment
- LATE FEE
7 Days After Due Date – $ 20.00
10 Days After Due Date – $ 35.00
14 Days After Due Date – $ 70.00
Rejoining After Dropout – $ 70.00
*After 14 days from the due date Participant shall be considered as a dropout.
- REFUND ON CANCELATION BY PARTICIPANt
Request received prior to closure of registration or 10 days before the date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
Indian Student – $ 70.00
International Student – $ 125.00
*In all other cases, no refund shall be made.