Post Graduate Program in Environmental Engineering$95000
About this course
The course titled “Post Graduate Program in Environment Engineering” is suitable for managers, supervisors, and staff from all types of organizations making routine decisions at work that need a broad understanding of health and safety matters and be able to manage risks efficiently.
The course is meticulously designed taking into consideration the technical and management aspects of safety that are required for a safety professional in a Managerial position to deliver his/her responsibilities on a daily basis. Moreover, the course content will also include insights into the various topics highlighted below, which would give the trainees a thorough understanding of the concepts.
Post Graduate Program in Environment Engineering takes a risk management method based on best practice and international standards, such as International Labour Organization (ILO) codes of practice, with special reference to the model proposed in the ILO’s “Guidelines on Occupational Safety and Health Management Systems” (ILO-OSH 2001). Local regulations and cultural issues form part of the study program where relevant and suitable.
The syllabus refers to international conventions, standards, and UK legislation.
National Occupational Standards (NOS) and best practice.
The syllabus is mapped to the relevant National Occupational Standard (NOS):
NOS for Health and Safety (Standalone units) published by Pro skills Standards Setting Organization.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise online lectures, interactive forums, class exercises, and case study discussions imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will be granted 24×7 access to the KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, recorded videos, and assignments, etc. as per the requirement of the program.
Students can chat in real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- Delivers core health and safety knowledge for effortless execution of health and safety practices in a diverse and challenging global workplace.
- Gives international recognition with a mark of professionalism and offers a route to further international level studies after successful completion.
- Fulfills the academic requirements to explore higher positions in a career.
- Gives international recognition with a mark of professionalism and offers a route to Master-level studies after successful completion.
- Fulfills the academic requirements to avail the international membership.
- Provides an opportunity to opt for further progression in the higher-level study.
- Standard Duration: 2 Years.
- Fast Track Duration: 12 Months
- Training Method: E-Learning.
- Total Course Fee: $1255 / INR 95000 + 18% GST
- Scholarship Applicable*
Part A – Online written examination of 4.30 Hrs. inclusive of 70 objective Questions and 30 Descriptive questions.
Part B – Online written examination of 4.30 Hrs. inclusive of 70 objective Questions and 30 Descriptive questions.
Part C – Online written examination of 4.30 Hrs. inclusive of 70 objective Questions and 30 Descriptive questions.
Part D – 2500 words project report submission within 60 days of written examination.