Project Management Certification for Safety Professional$75
About this course
The Project Management Professional is the world’s leading project management certification. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working. It supercharges careers for project leaders across industries and helps organizations find the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
This course takes a risk management method based on best practice and international standards, such as International Labour Organization (ILO) codes of practice, with special reference to the model proposed in the ILO’s “Guidelines (ILO-OSH 2001). Local regulations and cultural issues form part of the study programme where relevant and suitable.
The syllabus refers to international conventions, standards and UK legislation.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise online lectures, interactive forums, class exercises, and case study discussions imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will be granted 24×7 access to the KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, recorded videos, and assignments, etc. as per the requirement of the program.
Students can chat in real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- Provides you with additional portable knowledge, skills, techniques, and tools in order to be more successful in managing or delivering projects and programmes.
- Demonstrates to the employer that you have the desire and commitment to learn and improve themselves and therefore raise your individual profile within the organization.
- Provides an externally wide benchmark of an individual’s project management knowledge and competence.
- Improves an organization’s own project or programme management methods and processes through gaining an understanding of best practice.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Total Hours: 8
- Training Method: E-Learning.
Online exam having 50 MCQ’s to solve within 60 mins.