Scaffolding Inspection and Advance Scaffolding Training$220
About this course
This course is designed for delegates who want to progress from a qualified scaffolder to an Advanced scaffolder. The course is aimed to give you knowledge, skills and understanding of erecting, altering and dismantling complex scaffold structures.
This course takes a risk management method based on best practice and international standards, such as International Labour Organization (ILO) codes of practice, with special reference to the model proposed in the ILO’s “Guidelines (ILO-OSH 2001). Local regulations and cultural issues form part of the study programme where relevant and suitable.
The syllabus refers to international conventions, standards and UK legislation.
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via KEN interactive digital learning platform. The pedagogy will comprise online lectures, interactive forums, class exercises, and case study discussions imparted by KEN faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of the course.
All participants will be granted 24×7 access to the KEN learning management platform comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, recorded videos, and assignments, etc. as per the requirement of the program.
Students can chat in real-time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program-related queries offline, on the KEN platform.
- Delivers core subject knowledge for effortless execution of practices in a diverse and challenging global workplace.
- Gives international recognition with a mark of professionalism and offers a route to higher-level studies after successful completion.
- Fulfills the academic requirements to explore higher positions in career opportunities.
- Provides an opportunity to opt for further progression in higher level study.
- Duration: 3 Days
- Total Hours: 22
- Training Method: E-Learning.
Online exam having 100 MCQ’s to solve within 2 hours.